woensdag 28 mei 2014

Random review nailposlish,eyeshadow,lipgloss Rimmel,Claires,Essence,Douglas


Recently i celebrated my birthday on the 21 of May.So obviously i also had my birthday party and i got some stuff that i could review.

I was really happy with this Rimmel lipgloss.Rimmel is one of my favorite drugstore mid price brands.This is a vinyl gloss this is the color be dazzled.The price of this lipgloss is 6,99 euros.


Here a swatch I love how pigmented it is.


Woehoe my first Rimmel nail polish the brushes are always really good.This is the color oh boy you're so fine.I just love these names.Its better than those boring names like 123 etc.


Here is a swatch I only needed two layers to get this look.


And the nail polish with a topcoat.The topcoat is from Essence number 103 space queen.


Essence nail polish number 174 purple sugar.By the way all of the Essence color and go nail polishes cost 1,69 euro.And you can buy Essence in a Dutch drugstore named Kruidvat.


Here is the swatch i needed two layers to get this look.


This nail polish with a topcoat.I didn't paint my nails with the topcoat because know you can see it better.And sorry for the picture my hand wasn't really steady as everyone can see here.The topcoat is from Claires and the name is summer ball.


Essence 105 party princess


This topcoat is a little bit purple/pink.So keep that in mind when you are painting your nails!


Here you can see what i mean.


And than this lovely eyes palette by Douglas.


It has instructions ( even though i don't think anyone would actually use them) an eye pencil and mascara.


So maybe I was a little bit prejudiced about Douglas....
But look at these beautiful eyeshadow swatches.


The mascara and eye pencil look kind of childish and remind me of the make up I owned when i was young.


Wohoooo pigment


mwah okay mascara it is hard to say because my eyelashes are really small and thin.By the way thanks mom for making this picture.


Before I go I want to say sorry for not uploading videos or posting any articles.But Seville vlog part 2 wouldn't upload in hd.I gave up on it.But you can still see it in bad quality :(
The birthday haul/shoplog is coming.( Imovie has a new edition and i need to learn how to use it.)

xoxo yentl




























Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten