zondag 27 juli 2014

vacation in Spain photo's

Recently I have been to Spain for 2 weeks.I didn't really plan to do anything for my blog but I just spontaneously thought of making a little music video.I also took some pictures and I will show the prettiest photo's here.
I went to Benidorm a city in Spain together with my mom,dad,sister and my niece.(My sister's daughter).We stayed in the hotel Asia Gardens.A few meters away was a theme park called Terra Mitica.Unfortunately there were lots of roller coasters so I didn't want to go there.(I really don't like roller coasters I find them terrifying and scary).In Benidorm wasn't much to do so we swam a lot,went to the shopping mall luckily that was nearby our hotel and went to some city's that were nearby.Here are some pictures I took when we went to the swimming pools.


In the weekends there were more people in the hotel.I took all of these pictures on the moments when there weren't any people in the swimming pools.



There was one awesome meal on the children's menu that was chicken nuggets.Mmm I love chicken nuggets.So when I didn't like anything at all on another menu I ate chicken nuggets. XD


In these 2 weeks I finished the Divergent trilogy and omg it's so good.
I also started reading the mortal instruments which is also a good series.



This is the beach in Benidorm.


And this is a beach in another city.We went there because I wanted to go to the beach and swim in the sea.And the beach in Benidorm was always crowded.We stayed there for one hour or so which I still don't really understand.O some photo's don't have the best quality because I took them with my phone.Like this one.


In this city I went to the beach.Ehm I don't remember the name of this city.


View from the second floor in the hotel.Here you can get an idea of how far the sea was.A few kilometers away.


On the day when we went back to the Netherlands I woke up at 7 o clock.And the sunrise was beautiful.


View from the plane somewhere in Spain.

These were the photo's of my vacation.The vlog is coming I promise xoxo.






















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten