zondag 31 augustus 2014

asmr tag

Hey everyone I found an asmr tag and I thought that it would be fun to answer the questions.



1. What is your name/username?
Iamabeautylover
2. How long have you been on YouTube?
Approximately three years
3. How many subscribers do you have?
15
4. Mac or PC? Or other?
Mac
5. What kind of camera do you have/ what do you use to record your videos?
I sometimes use my iphone camera.But I am trying to use the Canon Powershot 100 more often.
6. Do you have a mic other than the one on your camera?
No unfortunately
7. How did you discover ASMR videos?
There was something about asmr on tv.And a few months later my favorite Youtuber/blogger began talking about asmr.In fact this was the little part I saw.
8. What was the first ASMR video that you watched & who made it?
It was this one and Beautygloss made it.
9. Briefly explain your first ASMR experience.
Uhm I don't know I have been feeling asmr my whole life long.So I don't remember my first experience.
10. What made you decide to make ASMR videos?
Uhm I don't make asmr video's but I am planning to do so.
11. What date did you actually decide to make an ASMR video?
-
12. What is your favorite trigger?
Defenitely roleplays!
13. What kind of video do you get requested most?
Hey I only have 15 subscribers.And I hardly get any views on my video's.
14. What was your most recent ASMR experience?
The last time that I watched an asmr video.
15. Describe what usually happens when you experience ASMR.
I get sleepy,relaxed,I can get comfortable wherever I am and whatever is going to happen,it makes me forget about all my troubles for a little while and it also makes me less nervous.
16. Does anyone else in your family/friends (other than people you have met in the ASMR community) experience ASMR?
Yes my father
17. Have you tried to explain ASMR to your loved ones? What was their reaction, if so?
Haha yes I gave my father my iphone and showed him an asmr video so that he would get that I can fall asleep when I am watching a video.He almost fell asleep when watching the video ;)
18. Have you ever been caught in a daze, experiencing ASMR, by someone who does not?
Yes by my mother or father when I was watching a video.
19. How often do you watch ASMR videos & what time of day?
It really depends on things.Sometimes I make exceptions for an example when I had a bad day and need to calm down (that could be at every hour of the day).But mostly I watch it before going to bed.
20. If you could meet any ASMRtist in person, who would it be?
Maria from Gentlewhispering.
21. What is a real life ASMR situation for you? 
When people explain me things,do my hair,my makeup,help me with stuff,help me in a shop,draw stuff for me to explain me things,start typing on a computer,turn pages around,make other asmr sounds.
22. Do you prefer whispering, closeup whispering, soft speaking, or pure sounds videos?
Normal regular whispering and pure sound videos.
23. Add one question to this tag!
(added)-Who would you like to see (/be) in a collaboration video (with)?
Maria from Gentlewhispering
(added)-How often do you get ASMR immunity? And how long do you wait until you watch videos again?
I get asmr immunity after 3 or 4 videos.So that would be approximately after 1 and a half hours.
I try to wait 2 weeks or longer.Or I make an exception because I can't sleep of something for an example first school day,my birthday,a trip,a presentation,a fight,or when I am sad.
(added) did you think you were strange because you felt asmr and didn't know what it was?
Yes I did I have always had this feeling and I never knew what it was.I really thought I was the only one.
(added) How did you feel when you discovered asmr for the first time and knew what it was?
I felt SO relieved I wasn't strange and was not the only one that had this feeling.
I also felt happy because I found something that could make me feel relaxed and sleepy.
24. Did you enjoy this tag?
Yes I really did there were some interesting questions.
25. Tag someone so that they can participate too! :)
I tag all of you guys.

I hope you guys liked this tag btw I am working on my videos and articles about the usa.
But as usual it isn't always easy to upload a video on youtube :(

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten