maandag 4 augustus 2014

the fault in our stars


One of the ways I discover new books is when I notice that everyone around me starts reading the same book.Or if a book becomes a movie.
Yes at first I got totally crazy that everyone was reading that stupid damn book.
I mean what was so good about it? But because I am always looking for good books to read I gave it a try and went to the movie.Okay that was amazing and surprising I wouldn't expect that Augustus would die.


After I have seen the movie I was like OMG I just neeeeeeeed to read the book now!
And it was great sad but good I really hope that there will come another part.So far I have seen this movie already twice.


Just like every big movie this movie has two official songs made by celebrities.And of course in the videoclips are little parts of the movie.Personally I don't really like this song I find it quite depressing.


However I loveeeeee this song.When I hear it I want to read the book again or watch the movie.
O and by the way you can already stream the movie for free.

Hahaha omg do you get it? Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort are brother and sister in the movie Divergent but here they are lovers XD.


See it know? This picture made me realize that Caleb and Augustus were played by the same actor.


Watch the trailer



Overall I gave the book and movie an 8 on a scale on 1 to 10.
And I am sure you guys will hear the song boom clap in one of my video's soon :)
Xoxo Yentl







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten