zaterdag 25 oktober 2014

review shoplog Amsterdam

Hello everyone today I am going to review all the stuff that I bought in Amsterdam.
You might recognize everything because I already made a shoplog :)



I don't know how this one will work but I already have the other version of it.
And that one works fine so I trust Nyx and hope that this eyeshadow base will be as good as the shimmery white one.


The advantage of this one is that it doesn't have any glitter in it.


Can you see how creamy it is?


You can see it even better on my finger.


You can buy Nyx online or sometimes in the Douglas if you live in the Netherlands.
Keep in mind that the Douglas make's all the products more expensive then they originally are so you might want to watch out before you buy something.In the Douglas the eyeshadow base costs 7 euro's.


Nyx Pinched 7 euro's (Douglas) :(


When I was in the Douglas this blush kept on reminding me of something.Only I didn't know what it was.The blush seemed familiar too me but I was sure I didn't have in my make up stash.
Than suddenly I got it this is the Nyx dup of Nars Orgasm.


This is already my third dupe of Nars Orgasm :O I really need to buy the original one...


Of course Nyx and Wet n Wild never ever ever disappoint me if it come to the pigment of their blushes,eyeliners,eye pencils or eyeshadows.


Nyx Buttergloss in the color Peaches and Cream


7,00n euro's Douglas


So much pigment and such a little price (well if you buy it in the Usa sorry I am still a bit furious).


a Matte lipstick in the color Sweet pink


7,50


:O :O :O :O :O :O


You can sometimes find Victoria's Secret body splashes in the Etos for 9,00 euro's.
It is a little more expensive than in the USA but it's still reasonable.
*ahum* Douglas


Here you can see how big the bodysplash is.
This bodysplash sweet and reminds me of a bouquet with roses.
A good gift if you don't know what kind of perfume someone likes.


Overall I already knew that I would love these products because I already knew them so uhm yeah I am glad I found them! (if you are planning to go to the Usa than buy as much Nyx products as you can there). And look if you can find a website online where they sell these products for a better price.













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten