zondag 13 april 2014

Clothes (Hollister,Abercrombie and Fitch,Gilly Hicks)

Okay so i make way to little articles about these brands.
And well i dont know i just felt like making an article of this.So i guess that i will show you guys what kind of stuff i like from these shops.And also which clothes i have.Plus maybe some comments in between.( they could be a bit weird or awkward haha but thats just me ).





Well to be honest i have NO IDEA how i started shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch.Wait i remember! When me and my friend went to the big apple ( haha sounds so cool like this :) ).She said that she wanted to visit abercrombie and fitch.Because her sister said it was a really nice shop.Well we came and saw hollister and Abercrombie and fitch in new york.But there were huge lines in front of the shops :( So went another time and got totally addicted.


Personally i dont like it that the store itself is really dark and with very loud music inside.You cant really hear each other and seeing the clothes properly is an issue.It also smells like there perfume and body spray everywhere so keep that in mind if you are planning to visit one of those shops.


Honestly i dont even know why i am telling this but here is the story how i got to know Gilly hicks.Okay last summer my parents made me go to some sort of summer bootcamp.Well okay thats maybe a bit to exaggerated.But it was a summer school for English.Okay that was kind of insulting.Because i was in an international school in Germany for three years and my English has never been bad or something.I am even in the second highest English class in school.( not trying to be arrogant ).Well there i was in between of lots of people who didnt even speak english properly.(just like the teachers themself NO OFFENSE).So i dont really like school and than i already needed to go to extra school during my break.HELLO do you know what a break is? ( good thing my two best friends where there ).
One day two girls were talking about a shopping mall in Germany or Belgium with Starbucks and gillie x.I was like omg starbucks! Girly talk: girl 1: yeah my wardrobe is just Gilly Hicks,Hollister and Abercrombie and Fitch.Second girl: ikr!!!!!
Me sorry could you repeat that again please? gilie iks.I asked 2 times again then it just got awkward.(teenager stuff) I tried to look it up.But i spelled it wrong and i was to stubborn to click on one of the suggestions:"Gilly Hicks".I totally forgot about it until i went to London and saw Gilly Hicks.Me OMG i remember those two girls talking about this omg i finally found it.( after a few months).Okay this story is already too long.So lets continue.


So this is one of my favorite hollister/abercrombie and fitch clothes.(disadvantage of shopping at hollister or abercrombie is that lots of people might have the same clothes as you).O and this dress is also there in other colours mine is red.


My favorite bikinis are from Abercrombie and Fitch i have one with flowers and one with dots on it.


Okay i know this was a bit of a random article.But i am just really bad at making fashion articles and videos.I just dont know exactely WHAT TO DO.But okay eventhough this was kind of a random last minute kind of article i hope you guys liked it.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten