dinsdag 15 april 2014

my old makeup storage


Hey everyone i thought it would be fun to show you guys my new makeup storage.Or actually a little section of it.First i wanted to tell that i used my moms camera to make these photo's so the quality should be very nice :)





I am sure everyone wants to know where i actually got this organiser.The answer is in the Xenos.BUT you can't get them anymore.That is why i always try to buy these kind of organisers very early because otherwise they are sold out in no time.Don't worry everyone copies eachoter so you will probably find another lookalike.Like this website used to sell it.


This organiser could be perfect when you have a little makeup stash just like my older sister haha.Or if you want an everyday organiser.One little disadvantage the little sections above are a bit too narrow.So most things i tried to put in those sections did'nt fit.


I put all my mascara's and eyeliners in the drawer below.Because they did'nt fit in the tiny sections above.And when i put them in the big sections they basically fall over :(


These are some eyeshadows i also keep in this little acrylic organiser.Most of them are from the brand Loreal.


Other type's of eyeshadow.An unpractical thing is that i can not sharpen the jumbo Hema pencils.Apparently the big hole in my sharpener not big enough.But i will ask my sister if she has a sharpener that will suit them.The two pink eyeshadows are just in a fancy package.And the little tubes are perfect as an eyeshadow base.


And a blush and lipgloss.The lipgloss is almost empty.But the blush is almost full.


Here a close up photo of the very shallow gaps.Kind of annoying o and the big sections are also a tiny bit small.


As you can tell me and my sister have worn these eyeshadows a lot!
Why did i decide to make a seperate section for the old make up?
Well one i got kind of tired and bored of them because they are in my stash since i was a little child.
Two i feel that the quality is getting less not that something is itching or so but just make fade's away quicker.

This was my old make up storage if someone has other makeup/beauty/fashion/jewelry storage advice/ideas leave it in the comments below!!!!!













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten