zondag 11 mei 2014

hairstyle ideas

Sometimes i don't know what to do with my hair so i looked up some hairstyles.




I swear this looks very complicated i know that.But when i started to do some research i noticed that it's quite easy.You can choose to make a big bow out of all your hair.Or make a little bow just like this one.


Wrap a strand of hair around your ponytail or braid the little strand of hair.Just a little detail but it looks so cute!


I took number nine as an example flip it inside out.Just make a normal ponytail put don't pull it until your neck.Instead of that make a little hole in your hair and put your hair in it.


Dutch braiding i think it is the opposite of French braiding.The braid lays on top of your head.I wish i could do this though.When i practiced enough i will upload a tutorial :)


These kind of buns always look so complicated.So i decided to make my own kind of creation.Because i don't always have time to make curls in my hair.If you make a regular ponytail and don't really pull it out like a ponytail than you get a loop.Take some bobbypins and shove them in your hair.Almost the same effect.


I just love wearing hair bows if there is no time left just put a bow in your hair.


This looks so cool! If i would do this than i would prefer to do it with little strands of hair so that you would also have some loose hair.


A good variation instead of a boring braid just as usual.It requires some practice but once you know how to do it it is'nt that hard anymore.I experienced it myself.And my friend taught me how to make one.I also filmed a tutorial about making a fishtailbraid (in Dutch).

my tutorial 


I hope these were enough hairstyle ideas.And i quickly wanted to mention that i have some problems with uploading my vlogs and the ootw:( So i would appreciate it if you guys could be patient. :) If it is really i big problem and i can't find solutions online i will go to the an apple shop.











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten