vrijdag 9 mei 2014

different ways to dye your hair

There are several ways to dye your hair the good thing is it does'nt have to be difficult or permanent.




How this works? easy just rub it in your hair and you're done.


Actually my sister sometimes told me some stories about hair mascara.I don't think there is a place that you can buy this but i looks simple to me.


Most of the time you use these kind of colour hair sprays when it's carnival or halloween.I forgot to mention that you just have to wash your hair once or maybe a little bit more so that the "paint" will come out.


First i thought that henna was only for tatoo's.But than i painted my hair with it.It make's your hair smooth,silky and shiny.I had it in for a really long time and you could'nt see a thing of it :( But that is because my hair is really dark.Normally your hair gets red when you dye your hair with henna.And the longer the henna is in your hair the redder it becomes.


I think everyone has seen these temporary hairpaint kits in the drugstore.It will stay in your hair for ehm maybe two months? And eventually it will go out by washing your hair.


You can also just go to the hairdresser and let them do it for you.I think that will look the prettiest.Sometimes you need to bleach your hair if it is to dark like mine.I tried to get highlights in my hair but only just the paint would already be so damaging.


You can get these sort of clip in extensions at the Claire's.Maybe a good idea if your running out of time.


I think these were all the ways to dye your hair.And now i think about it i really need to get some hairmascara,hairchalck,coloured hair extensions and colored hairspray.Hope you guys liked it bye xoxo









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten