woensdag 7 mei 2014

music of the moment

Hey everyone for the ones that are not familiar with this concept it is basically me that shows you what kind of music i am into lately.Because i always find a few songs and than listen them for two months haha.And i always love to discover new music.Here is the playlist:



wizard Martin Garrix


Perfect for a party it keeps me awake when i am making homework *sigh*.

Goodness gracious Ellie Goulding


I absolutely love this intro it's so sunny with the palmtrees and the beach.

Problem Ariana Grande


Now there is only a lyric video.I am also glad that there is Sam and Cat.This way we can still enjoy seeing Cat Valentine!

Stolen dance Milky chance


Nice and laid back relax music.

Addicted to you Avicii


Just love this song.

make in the usa Demi Lovato


Ehm i got nothing left to say.

neon lights Demi Lovato


.......

Let it go Demi Lovato


Why did everyone see Frozen besides me? O well i guess i will see it but then over 2 and a half years hmm...

And this was my playlist.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten