vrijdag 27 juni 2014

favorite music of the moment

I already have some favorites of this month!
O and I am hoping to upload some video's.
Because mostly it's Imovie or Youtube that isn't really helpful when I want to upload my video's :(
10000000x sorry


1. Elyar Fox do it all over again


Hmmm what shall I say well it's a very happy song.And when I hear it I want to dance!

2. 5 seconds of summer she looks so perfect


If I need to use music in one of my video's I will use this song :)

3.dj Snake and Lil Jon turn down for what


Okay so I have a very tiny story to tell about this song.When I was in the cinema at the party of one of my classmates this song was in there.And everyone started dancing and singing hahaha.

3.Nico and Vinz am i wrong


Nice to listen when I am studying or making my homework.

These were my favorite songs of the moment.What are your favorite songs of the moment?







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten