maandag 9 juni 2014

Youtube names


I have already been Youtubing and blogging for 3 years! And during those years I had lots of questions about those Youtube names like lookbook huh what? So I thought I might explain it to everyone.


tutorial
In a tutorial video you basically just show people how you do something.For an example video editing,beauty tutorials etc....

review
In a review you give your opinion about things,objects,skin care products,cameras etc.

ootd 
This is a abbreviation for outfit of the day.You show your outfit in a video or article with pictures.

ootw
An abbreviation for outfit of the week.So just showing an outfit of the whole week.

shoplog
Showing stuff you bought

vlog
taking people with you such as on holliday,a field trip,a day in your life etc

unboxing
Opening things like a beauty box.

a swap
You do this with two persons.And then send each other a box with stuff in it.

shoutout 
Promoting another person on your blog,youtube,twitter or instagram.

lookbook
Showing your outfit inspiration or putting more outfits in one video so that they fit together perfectly.For an example you went to the swimming pool 5 times in a month then you make a look book of that.

a haul
Another name for shoplog or more shopping trips combined together.

tag
A thing that someone started and everyone copies.That is allowed to and is the purpose of a tag.

Photo taken by me in Seville Spain on the rooftop of the hotel Grand melia colon.

I think these were all of the names.These are the only ones I can think of know.I hope this was useful for some of you.And sorry everyone I still havent figured out my editing problems with Imovie.But someone is going to help me soon with that.In the main time I will make articles. Xoxo Yentl



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten