woensdag 4 juni 2014

ootd+my personal fashion tips

Hello everyone today I am showing you guys my outfit of the day plus some of my personal fashion tips.



This is my outfit,I bought the dress in a shop in Spain named Shana.
The shirt is from a shop called Double agent (I also got the shirt in Spain)
Shoes from the brand Ugg and i bought them in a shop in Maastricht called Monfrance.
Photo credits my mum thank you so much for helping me.It is a lot easier when some one else makes the photos instead of using a timer.



I like to take shirts and tie them with an elastic band.This can be a regular elastic band or a hair tie.


Than sometimes I love the fabric of my dresses so much I wish they were a skirt.So what I do is I take a shirt and tie it.O yeah it also looks a bit like a cropped top now.



One of the best tips I heared was wear shorts underneath your dress or skirt.I feel a lot more comfortable when I am wearing shorts underneath.


And finally layers I don’t know about you but in the Netherlands it’s always cold.So most of the time I need to wear layers.It’s also very practical on a hot day.Most of the time the mornings are cold.But then when I am in school it is so hot.Those are one of the times when I prefer to wear layers to school.Leggings,tights,cardigans and t shirts are very handy for this trick.



I hope you guys liked this article.I had so much fun making these photos.Bye!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten