zondag 6 juli 2014

perfume review Giorgio Beverly Hills


Hi everyone today I wanted to make a perfume review.O and by the way I took all the pictures. ( In the background you can still see my tv yay :D )



The price of the perfume is 22 euro's.I think that it isn't that expensive for a perfume when you compare it with high end perfumes.You can buy this perfume in the Ici Paris and Kruidvat.( if the shops also sell the perfume in their shops,I saw the information on their websites )In this bottle is 90 ml of perfume.


I always like it when I can see how big things are.I hope this photo can give you a better idea of the size of the bottle,because I am holding it in my hand.The perfume smells a little bit old fashioned.After a little while the scent still smells the same.I can imagine my mum or grandmother wearing this perfume.It is also a bit of a chic evening fragrance 


In general I like the bottle of the perfume and the lid.I didn't notice this before but look at this logo on top of the lid.Hopefully this review was helpful xoxo Yentl.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten