woensdag 2 juli 2014

Sally Hansen in the Netherlands


I am so happy Sally Hansen came to the Netherlands!
Recently I was walking through the Kruidvat (Dutch drugstore) and I saw a stand with Sally Hansen nailpolishes.

First you could only buy Sally Hansen in the Usa.i did'nt know anything about Sally Hansen coming to the Netherlands.So I was quite surprised when I saw it in our drugstore.To be honest I have never ever had a Sally Hansen nailpolish on my nails.But everyone says that it's really good nailpolish.


I think that lots of stuff came to the Netherlands of Sally Hansen.Lots of colours and nail care products.Sally Hansen is not that cheap but in return you get this lovely nailpolish.I think the nailplishes are approximately 10 euro.I am very exited to try a Sally Hansen nailpolish but for now I am saving up for three weeks of America,Los Angeles and San Francisco here I come!








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten