woensdag 3 september 2014

review Usa lip products

Hey everyone I bought so much stuff in the Usa that I decided to make several reviews.


I love Nyx and Wet n Wild they are my two favorite budget make up brands.
That's also why I buy so much Nyx and Wet n Wild makeup in the Usa because it's really hard to get it in the Netherlands.


This is the color Pink lyric frose and rose 


Super pigmented


Strawberry milk


4.00 dollar ( please keep in mind that I am researching the prices online so they might be a little bit more expensive because the websites include shipping )


Also pigmented


mauve outta here/rose flamboyant


price 1.99 dollar



Wow in the Usa you have like 4 different types of Babylips say whaaaaaat!!!



It is a little bit pigmented but it smells good like always.
Actually the scent reminds me of another lip balm.


It almost smells the same.


I personally think that Babylips always look so cute and adorable.


This is the Grape vine Babylip
price of all the baby lips 2.97 dollars
3.50 euros


Again not so pigmented and it smells like grapes.
You can buy Maybelline in every American drugstore.
They sell Wet N wild in the Wallgreens.
And you would have to research where you can buy Nyx.
I bought my stuff in NordStromrack.
I used the nyx locator to find places where you can buy Nyx ( it's always hard to find )































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten