vrijdag 5 september 2014

review Usa eye products

It's time for the second part of my review!




I couldn't leave the Us without at least one Naked palette.
I chose to buy the newest one.


The naked palettes are always handy.
Small,a brush,a mirror,light and dark colours and natural colors.
I think the Naked palettes are must haves for your makeup stash.


Close up of the colors.

I don't get why the colors of the Naked 3 palette always look that pink on photos.
From left to right Strange,Dust,Burnout,Limit,Buzz.


From left to right Trick,Nooner,Liar,Factory,Mugshot,Darkside,Blackheart.
There are a lot of dupes of the Naked palettes but nothing is like the real versions.
By the way you can buy Urban Decay in the Sephora.
The naked palette costs 45 euro's.


I always know that the eyeshadow trio's of Wet n wild are good.
They never disappoint me :)


Walking on eggshells
You can buy Wet n Wild in the Walgreens.
The eyeshadow trios cost 5,00 euro's.
( please keep in mind that I research the prices online so the prices are different because you have to pay the shipping ).


The two light colors are almost the same.
From left to right eyelid,crease and browbone.
The eyelid colour looks a bit pink.


price 2.97 dollar


The brush has thin hairs which is perfect for my type of eyelashes


To be honest I don't really see the difference.
Most of the time you can't tell that I am wearing mascara if you see me from a distance.
But I can imagine that the result would be better if your eyelashes are thicker and longer.
Even though the mascara is okay.


Thaks mom for making these photo's.


Extreme smokey grey
Nyx is hard to find so my advise is to use the nyx locator.
Price 4.50 dollars


I like the brush


It's a good basic eyeliner


the name is black
price sorry I couldn't find it :( but I bet it is under the 10 dollars


It's a good basic and shiny eye pencil


Midnight girl
price 3.49 dollar


A matte eyeliner pencil

This was the second review of all the products I bought.
Just one more to go!




























Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten