dinsdag 23 september 2014

photo's Usa 2014

Just as every vacation I am going to show you guys the prettiest pictures I took.
I hope you guys like them :)





We saw the Nickelodeon studio's from outside!
We saw them when took a bustour.




The walk of fame isn't one long street.
It are lots of small part spread out over a couple of streets.
(it' still really long)




It was hard to get the pretty picture of the tall buildings in LA that you always see on tv.
Well at least I tried.



I didn't know that there were so many hills nearby Los Angeles.


Woehoe I have been to Universal Studio's.
I didn't go in any of the roller coaster (because I don't like roller coasters).
But even though it was fun to see the shops and all the other things in the theme park.
It always looks like a city there:)
And there were also tv and film studios that are part of the universal studios park so we also went there.
It was cool to see how they make movies and tv series.






Rodeo drive is a very good and expensive place to shop.




Okay sorry for another Los Angeles fact but the beach in LA was further then I always thought.
We had to take the car and drive all the way to Santa Monica.


The beach was really pretty though.




The beach was huge.

                            



We first made a stop in Santa Barabara and then we went to carmel with a rental car.
Our final stop was SanFrancisco.
We took highway 1 and when you are riding on highway 1 you see all the pretty beaches.




SanFrancisco!!! In the Mandarin Oriental hotel we had this amazing view of SanFrancisco because are building was very tall.



Golden Gate bridge




There were so many hills in SanFrancisco it was really exhausting :(






There was a Chinatown in SanFrancisco




After SanFrancisco we went to Las Vegas.


So this is basically the city center in Las Vegas.
It's just one street!


We saw a lot of the desert.


Vegas was crazy!


Fake Eiffel tower


It was so cool that we slept in Ceasars Palace in Las Vegas.
Because some movie's were shot there.


After Las Vegas we went to San Diego.


In San Diego we had a relaxed week at the beach and the swimming pool



At the USS midway museum


Chinese theatre


In the back is the spot where you can take great pictures of the Hollywood letters






I always seem to tilt my face on picture's haha


We came across people who were making a star

/

Omg I never knew these tiles were at Chinese theatre :O



It was so hard to get a proper photo of the view from the Hollywoodhills



So this was a little sneak peak of my vlog.
I am sorry it's taking so long but I had some technical difficulties.
And I still need to upload it which will take forever.


xoxo Yentl






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten