zaterdag 18 oktober 2014

review Victoria's Secret bodysplash and Bumble & Bumble hairstyling products



 Approximately 1 month ago I went to the United States and if I visit the USA I always go shopping



I absolutely love hair serum.And because you can't get Bumble and Bumle in the Netherlands I decided to buy this product.Of course I already knew Bumble and Bumble and I needed a new serum.
This serum makes your hair silky,shiny and smooth.Even though it's a little pricy it's a great purchase once you have bought it.And because you only need a few drops to make your hair soft and shiny you can use this serum for a very long time.


You can buy this serum in the Sephora for 29 euro's.


On the bottle it says that it is a heat protectant and a hair mousse.
I don't know if it works as a heat protectant spray but I can guarantee you that it works great as a hair mousse my hair is long and thick.But if I for an example braid my hair before I go to sleep and spray this in my hair,the next day the waves will stay in my hair for a few hours without using heat!
You can buy this styling lotion in a Sephora for 21 euro's.


I always buy my favorite bodymists/bodysplashes in the Victoria's Secret.
I love the bottles and of course the scent.The good thing about these body splashes is that they stay on your skin for a few hours.Even though it's subtle you can still smell it.This bodysplash smells a little bit sultry like lavender this is a not to heavy evening scent.You can buy the bodysplash Moonlight dream in a Victoria's Secret store for 9 euro's.


Such a flirt smells sweet and I think of a summer sunset running through flower fields like in this picture below.


You can buy such a flirt in a Victoria's Secret store for 9 euro's.












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten