zondag 19 oktober 2014

music of the moment


It's time for a music of the moment article!
 Ariana Grande love me harder

For some reason this song reminds me of Hollister,Abercrombie&Fitch and Gilly Hicks store's.

Ariana Grande Jessie J Nicki Minaj Bang bang 

This is a great song to put on when you're dancing

Ariana Grande Break free

A good party song (okay there are already 3 Ariana Grande songs in my list whaaaat?)

Katy Perry this is how we do

Love the music video :D

Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora Black Widow

Yet another good party song

Becky G Shower

This song just describes me while I am in the shower

Meghan Trainor All about that bass

Yeah I got nothing to say anymore.....

Taylor Swift Shake it off

A good song with a good message


Btw does someone know Jamie's World? I loooove the vine's and Youtube video's of Jamie's World she made a vine on this song.Watch the official video that Jamie posted on Youtube here.


This was my music of the moment article I hope everyone enjoyed it :D





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten