maandag 2 maart 2015

Abu Dhabi Photo's

Hello everyone recently Iv'e been to Abu Dhabi during the holiday.
I took some pictures which I would like to show to you guys.


I took some pictures of the things that I bought


These are the colours pink shock and Strike a rose in the Electro line


Haha to be honest I took this picture because it looked like a typical tumblr photo.
But I actually think it turned out really well :)


Maybeline Bouncy blushes in the colours plum whine and hot tamale


Yeah I ran out of inspiration for pictures and decided to make this heart photo with my hands


And then three pictures which I am know using as profile pictures because I really liked them.
I have set this one as my Facebook profile pic


And this one for Whatsapp


And this was the last one

Okay I know this was a short article but these were the best photo's that iv'e taken.

Xoxo Yentl






















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten