vrijdag 3 juli 2015

photo's Saint Tropez

Hi everyone i've been gone for a month or two now :(
I'm so sorry but i've been a little busy with school for the past two months and a lot has happened since then.As for the video I made in Saint Tropez Youtube unfortunately decided to mute the volume due to the song i'd used in the background.I'm seriously getting so fed up with it like seriously Youtube we're not trying to steal other people's music.We just want our video's to look nice and without us,ordinary people uploading things on youtube using other people's music you would'nt even have a website now.(please leave a comment down below if you make youtube video's yourself and agree with me) Just pointing that out and for now i'm just gonna keep it simple and show you guys some pics I made :D




The city you can see on this picture is named Lyon (population 500.000!!) this is where we started our vacation.I honestly had no idea how amazing the first place would be were we'd stop.Sadly we already had to leave after one day if we wanted to reach our destination in time.


Lyon by night to me it somehow felt like a mini version of Paris


Aaaaah the sunsets were just beautiful in Saint Tropez but this one was by far the best


I liked this picture so much I actually decided to use it as a thumbnail for my ootw video however something came up…. *coughing noise* Youtube


The sea was so cold!


Trust me it looks a lot warmer than it actually was…


And a swimming pool (yeah I have no idea what else to write)

Until i've fixed the whole music thing with my video (which could take a while) this is the only thing I will post for now.But I'm going to the south of France again this summer and I will visit Tokyo as well so I think there will be new articles and videos up soon.Besides my summer holiday has started and most of my friends still have to finish there test week leaving me bored out of my skull.

Xoxo Yentl






















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten