zaterdag 4 juli 2015

songs of the moment

Yes I know and apologize this isn't such an exiting article to read or anything but at least it's something right? It attracts people though and keeps them coming :)



Major lazer lean on


I've been listening to this song for over two months now and it's still a very good song.It gives me such great summer vibes I can really feel it when listening to it.

The Weeknd the hills


This song is amazing whether i'm dancing to it or playing it in the background

five more hours Chris Brown


YAY SUMMER AND VACATION!!!

dear future husband Meghan Trainor


 Yay another Meghan Trainor song

guestlist Alvaro


This song is on the new Tiësto album along with a couple of other songs that I will list down here

house of now Tiësto


Idk about you but personally I just love listening to these type of dj songs whenever I am angry or sad so that the lyrics won't remind me of any memories

Morgan Karr fighting for 


In my opinion these for songs are the best ones on the whole album

Secrets Tiësto


The last two weeks i've been listening to this song whenever I was on my bicycle riding back home that's probably why I can know only think of biking whenever I hear this song

Adrian Lux damaged


Lately i've watched four seasons of Teen Wolf within a month or so and I'm thrilled that season five is  out now.Btw I watched the first episode of the fifth season here.Teen wolf usually plays cool background music and that's why I tend to Shazam every cool song that pops up after 10 minutes lol.

Xoxo Yentl





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten